Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

8.07.2013

Gypsy Warrior


New jacket! I ordered it from an online store called Gypsy Warrior. I was absolutely enamored with it, and then it was on sale! I haven't taken it off since I opened the package. The jacket is called 'The Boyfriend Jacket'. It is acid wash denim, with spiked studs on both of the upper arms. It's so comfortable and I think that it's going to be a great piece to layer with... And so nice to wear in the fall! 

I paired the jacket with my Pantera t-shirt, a comfortable cotton high-low skirt from Target, and thigh-high socks from Urban Outfitters. It's a delightfully comfortable outfit. It was raining while we took these photos, but who cares- cozy comfy clothing!

 

I'm excited for school for a couple of reasons, but the main one is that I will be able to wear cool outfits everyday, and not just in the morning/evenings. I'll have to dress in layers because it will probably be cold soon... but I'm okay with that.

Fashion obsessions of the day: Thigh hick socks, band t-shirts and metal spikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment