Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

8.04.2013

Skulls & Denim

Don't you hate it when you're taking a picture of yourself by setting your camera on a tree stump and people driving by give you weird looks? Personally, I think it's perfectly normal for people to do that... Right...

  

This is kind of based around the fact that I borrowed my fiancee's denim jacket. It's a really comfortable denim-washed and worn down jacket from Urban Outfitters (yes, we're hipsters. I'll hold). Underneath I have my chiffon-type printed shirt from Divine, which is a repeating skull pattern. It's a great summertime top because it's long sleeve and dark, but it's also lightweight. And of course, I've got my fox tail.

Current obsessions: Acid wash denim and fox fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment