Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

11.15.2013

What Would I Say VERSUS I Write Like

Today, I caught wind of a new online Facebook thing called 'What Would I Say'. It is a status generator that utilizes your past statuses to make a new status. It's pretty funny. Now, being me, I've decided to take the statuses it makes (that make a little bit of sense) and put them into another online app called 'I Write Like'. This website takes your writing and matches it to a well known author.

Now, to use 'I Write Like', you have to supply at least a couple of paragraphs. To do this, I kept generating statuses and stringing them together, to create a longer piece of writing. 

The writing: 
"This is going to EVERYTHING. Why be lethargic when I'm about 20 episodes from being caught up with Death Calgary magicians! Winchester was going completely ape----. In this situation, that's worse than protesting, Jeffrey. Volkswagen mountain adventuring. They're just so that I tried to get up listening to Tiga, Jack White, Rob Zombie, King Charles, Relient K covering Eminem, Marilyn Manson, and ideal for your protest, it's trying to start a museum. The animal of Mary Toft and her dead person to rent.

What about prostitutes in the Old character. The animal skulls. And pair them with a printed face, until the evening I had completely failed. I am going to follow instructions. Secondly, I think what happened to be a NWMP diet. 

And start smoking a wolf. It pays well, you should have at least one thing which is handy. But seriously, Jason.

I'd like someone desperate to be getting sick. Drawing balloon animals and dozens of the best get on what I'm doing. Or I might have a dress to eat in a hole between 7th and pair of them. 

May the Fourth be with you Kate.

Mild insomnia, but a museum. Has a 19th century treadleoperated lathe. ---- is getting tired of it. Do the dancing maidens sleep, or borrow them again!!"

(For the record, there were mild curse words. Which... I have no idea where those came from. I never swear in Facebook statuses.)

The result is... I write like Cory Doctorow 
"Cory Efram Doctorow is a Canadian-British blogger, journalist, and science fiction author who serves as co-editor of the weblog Boing Boing."

Well, that was interesting. Apparently EmmeliaBot could be a science fiction writer? This is the point where I admit that I have no idea what the point of this was. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment