Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

6.30.2013

Outfit of the Day


Dressing up in fun clothing is absolutely delightful. This is my first attempt at fashion blogging, in terms of having an outfit that I am pleased with, and telling the world about the pieces that I am wearing and so on. Here is the outfit that I wore while I was at the Telus Spark Science Centre.

I kind of arbitrarily threw this together, but I really liked how it turned out. I keep dressing like an AWOL hippie or something. The outfit is compiled of a few pieces that I picked up yesterday, on sale. 

Camouflage vest- I bought this vest at Urban Outfitters. I've never been to Urban Outfitters before, but I found so many things that I absolutely adored. In the sale section, I found this cool vest. Normally, I wouldn't buy camo, because my brother is in the military and I think that it's sometimes a bit cheesy to wear camouflage when there isn't a point. However, because of the studs and embroidered strips that make it look pretty cool. I've come to really like it. I paid $10, but it was originally $50 or so.

Frontier Hero t-shirt- Also from Urban Outfitters, this is a cool t-shirt. It has a really Americana design on the front, and says 'Frontier Hero' on it. It's a really comfortable t-shirt, and the design just fits to my personality. Old West and Western themes for the win! The shirt ended up being $5, normally $20 or $30.

Galaxy leggings- $10 from Ardene's. 

Denim cut-offs- Made these this morning. Jeans were ripped and I've had them forever. 

Combat boots- Vintage, inherited from my mum. There's beautifully worn, and continue to be the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment