Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

9.08.2012

Cabinet of Curiosity

This evening, I had a strike of inspiration in regards to arranging my curios in the fashion of a curiosity collection. I had many strokes of inspiration regarding making art and framing things and just having a pleasant evening after meeting a friend for coffee/tea/conversation.

The result of my hard work was the creation of a few nooks of oddities and strange things, and the compilation of an entire shelf with strange things and small things that I've collected. Though, the further result was realizing that I created a curiosity cabinet, but furthermore, my entire bedroom is a curiosity cabinet.






All of my strange things. I would try to go through all of them, but that seems like a lot of work. Regardless, enjoy all of the shoddy photographs, taken by the light of my very bright (almost too bright because it is lampshade-less) antique floor lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment