Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

1.30.2013

Medical Dictionary

Woo hoo! Today I received something amazing in the mail!

 

This, is an 1848 medical dictionary. I found it on Etsy for $25. Insane, right? Nothing pre-Civil War is sold for that little. I snapped it up, because of several reasons. For one, it's a wonderfully aged leather bound book, and it's a medical dictionary. It's also going to look great in a project I'll be doing in a month or so. And in general... You can't go wrong with scoring big on things that encapsulate your passions. 


I am one happy girl. It's going to look beautiful next to my doctor's bag when I have the proper shelves to display them on (while also having ready access to their wondrous medical secrets).

No comments:

Post a Comment