Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

7.12.2012

Tea tea and more tea

I was sitting about reading 'The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls' by Emilie Autumn (I recommend it, especially if you know of and are fond of Emilie Autumn), and I decided that the correct thing to partake of during this time would be a cup of tea and saskatoons on ice cream.


During this time, I pondered the question of how much tea I've consumed in my lifetime (or at least in the ten years I've been drinking tea). With the help of my notebook and a computer calculator, I came to a rough (and very likely undervalued) answer.
 1560 LITRES. That is roughly how much tea I have consumed. This is based off of one cup a day, six days a week, fifty-two weeks a year, for ten years. The reality is, I've likely consumed far more than this. I tend to drink far more than one cup a day, often drowning myself in pot after pot of the delicious amber liquid. It's not as if I regret the amount of tea that I've carefully sipped or poured down my throat. Tea is glorious, and nothing will ever change that.

I just like to be aware of answers to bizarre ponderings such as this, especially when numbers are involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment