Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

7.09.2013

Gothish

I realized that it's been a while since I've done a blog featuring Etsy favourites and picks. I like to spread the word of Etsy shops and the amazing wares that they make and sell, so once again I am going to try to do just that. I used to do these quite frequently, but I stopped, so... Bully for me. Kidding. But seriously. I'm trying to get back on the horse with this blog, especially since 12 Months of Alice feels like it's slowly counting down to the end (even though I still have over 100 days to go). 

Because of an admiration and adoration for goth-ish things that I am going to share some Etsy favourites that are gothic or gothic-inspired. Or maybe just macabre. Either way... Enjoy!

'Princess of Darkness' Babydoll Dress by MollyPop Vintage
'Creature Claws' finger armor by ghostlovejewelry
'There's Something In My Eye' print by caryndrexl
Macabre bird skull earrings with glass pearls by AlternateHistory
'Toothy Grin' necklace by ExtolloJewelry
Be sure to check out all of these shops, and their amazing items. Click the description beneath each item to go directly to the Etsy shop and that item. The items may not be for everyone... but they're definitely for people like me. And maybe you?

No comments:

Post a Comment