Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

7.11.2013

To boot


If you watch my most recent vlog, you will see my showing off  random accessory-type object that I found on a quick jaunt to the thrift store. The above is a better image (albeit a bit blurry, and not a great photograph...). I have no idea what it is supposed to be. It is a long piece of skinny leather (terrible leather) with a tiny buckle, and three conchos. It's a curious thing. It was laying on one of the glass display cabinets, all alone. I left it, and then returned later. It was still there, so I figured that it was free gain. It is now tied around my boot, and it looks pretty cool if I might say so myself. Now I know what I can make for fairly cheaply if I want to dress up my footwear. Bootcuffs and shoecuffs is where the real money is at. Kidding. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment