Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

6.13.2012

Further Adventures In Easy Cuisine

Ah, the luxuries of having social times during the week. By 'luxuries' I mean unfortunate that I have to buy food. I was intending to buy french fries, but, alas. If there is no one coming to take my order, I'm not going to hang around and wait for however long.

Any who...

This is the food that I ended up getting.

Arizona Green Tea with ginseng and honey (iced tea), fortune cookies, and instant ichiban style noodles. I'm noticing a bizarre trend... I'm sad that I don't have my chop sticks with me.

Well, while we're at it, let's see what my fortune is...

To be honest, I opened a fortune cookie before this one, and it was significantly more thought provoking. However, I was outside on a picnic bench, enjoying some fresh air, and did not have my camera with me at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment