Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

6.01.2012

Pinteresting!

Pinterest! A friend of mine or a family member or someone invited me a while ago, and I'm finding that I spend a lot of time pinning and re-pinning images and ideas. It's an amazing time-waster, but it has allowed me to find plenty of beautiful things and wonderful inspiration. I've decided to diverge a bit from my usual Etsy adventures, and share some of the neat things that I've found scrounging around and flitting around on Pinterest.

Unfortunately, I can never really find where a lot of these images originally come from... This is especially too bad when someone posts an amazing looking recipe. Still... The images below are wonderful, and I hope that stir your soul and mind just as much as they did mine.







And to you, dear readers I wish you happy searching, happy finding, and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment