Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

6.11.2012

Pretty Things

Treasure hunting! Courtesy of my loved ones...

Because of my interest in old things and dead things, my mum gave me some treasures from her collection. My favourite pieces are a cat skull..

The cat skull is so small, and precious. It's also really smooth. No idea where it came from...but it's so pretty. I'm not sure what I'll do with it. I will likely care for it and show it utmost respect.


As for the necklace, how cool is this? It's a really bizarre glass bead, and it feels like... Not sure. It's super smooth and soft. Check out the stitch and beading work! Beautiful.

Along with the cat skull, I was given some ivory, and various other pieces. The white necklace is for something else, but I wanted to share it (and the gorgeous craft).

No comments:

Post a Comment