Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

1.03.2014

The Blogger Programme


The Blogger Programme is having a contest for a voucher to a favourite brand! Which is cool. I am a part of the Blogger Programme, but I haven't done too much with it as of yet, because I want to do more posting before getting involved with other brands. I'm thinking about joining as Grimm Fabrications as well as myself, because it could be fun. After all... why not? Carpe diem...

To be clear, The Blogger Programme is a UK based community that matches fashion bloggers with different labels and different brands. It works out to be a win-win situation, depending on how much a blogger writes about a brand, and how popular the blogger is. I definitely want to be involved more, and probably will. Especially as I work towards doing more fashion blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment