Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

8.10.2012

Wednesday

I have been dappling in the drawing of a few characters, and try to give them life. Right now they are only faces, with stories that I can't get down on paper. My personal favourite is a character named Wednesday. In honour of her, I decided to do an Etsy adventure. I haven't done one for a while, and for me it seemed like a delightful idea to collect items that Wednesday herself would enjoy. A bit on the Gothic side, but somehow adorable, perhaps?

Fleet Collection
kaelisAccessories
deelind
Amanda Murrin
punchbrand
I hope to write some comics involving Wednesday at some point... Once I get ideas, of course. Until then, I'll just keep musing and looking at items and thinking 'You know who would like this? Wednesday'.

No comments:

Post a Comment