Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

10.21.2012

Almond something different

The title of this posts makes little to no sense.

Then again, neither does the post!


Today, I bought some almond milk to try something a bit different. I'd had almond milk at a friend's house before, and it's delicious. I think I prefer it over soy milk, and it goes quite well with tea. However, being me, I decided to draw the above. Naturally, the idea of almonds with tiny almond udders made perfect sense to me. I think the film adaptation of A Series of Unfortunate Events and a few other components had something to do with that. However, naturally, being me, I also now have mild issues with the idea of drinking nut and bean based milk. How weird is that? One mild anthropomorphizing (well... with a bit more cow) addition to a nut, and I see all these as tiny little bovine creatures.

And people wonder why I can't eat vegetables without feeling evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment