Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

4.14.2012

Fondness

Crave cupcakes and a lovely fox pelt. Yesterday a good friend of mine visited me, and we celebrated my belated birthday. I had saved my gifts from family so that I could open them with someone. The day included getting Perrier water, cupcakes which became crushed on the walk home, and lots of Oddities. Finally, we wended up going to a showing of the 1984 Nightmare on Elm Street. I kept falling asleep due to the fact I was exhausted. Earlier, before we met for the day, I had to go and meet my Anatomy class. I woke up at 6:30 to eat a huge breakfast, and inevitably got lost at the hospital. Not fun... The lab was interesting... but waking up that early after going to bed a little later meant that I was tired for the rest of the day.

Falling asleep during Nightmare on Elm Street may not have been ideal time to doze off. My friend kept waking me up. After all... One, two, Freddy's coming for you...!

No comments:

Post a Comment