Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

4.05.2012

Unisextet

T-shirts are fantastic. They're kind of like buttons, in the fact that in a simple printed item, you can learn a lot from a person. That printed cotton-blend aids in letting others know what is important to you, what you find amusing, what your interests are, and so on. Personally, my favourite t-shirts are unisex t-shirts. The colour of the fabric and the cut of the shirt may change, but the design continues to be amazing.

Tanoory Studios
1 A E O N
The Bold Banana
barkdecor
Binary Winter Press
Flytrap
I notice now that most of the shirts I chose are grey... I guess I really like grey t-shirts. All of these t-shirts come in both men's and women's sizes... and all of these shops have amazing t-shirts (and other printed goodies, too). Be sure to check them out, kids!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome selection!
    1AEON HEARTS YOU!
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete