Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

4.15.2012

For now

Due to the fact I keep getting behind any ways, and I'm too busy with a final projects and such, I'm taking a break from my photo of the day project. I might pick it up again, but we'll see. For now, however, I will keep posting about my own artwork and works in progress, while also telling you about new artists and designers. It's easier to take a break and find something amazing then don make up and spend an hour or more taking extravagant photographs. I'm hoping that this summer I'll be able to do some amazing photography series (which may or may not involve songs).

This should only be a brief hiatus, but no promises. If anyone is outraged, please let me know, but please be sympathetic!

And now, please enjoy some fanciful steampunk music.

No comments:

Post a Comment