Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

11.19.2012

Coney Island Sideshow... School!


I can't express how excited I am that I discovered this... and how much I want to do this. You've probably heard of Coney Island. It's one of the most famous amusement parks and sideshows in the United States, and it has a lot of history. Today, while bedridden and painfully sick, I was watching some repeat episodes of Oddities (one of my favourite television shows ever), and one of the appearances on the show was Adam Rinn, the First Real Man. I looked him up, and this led me to discover the Coney Island Sideshow School.

I truly want to do this. This definitely means that I do need to get back to putting money into my travel fund. Especially since the course I want to take is $800 for four days of sideshow education. I would also have to consider flight costs and accommodations. But hey, if I do this, I would have an amazing experience, new skills, and I would finally see New York. It's just going to take a bit of work to meet this goal. Especially since I also have to save for school and rent and life. Hurm...

No comments:

Post a Comment