Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

11.25.2012

I'm eating spinach?!

I can't believe it, but it's kind of great. I've been craving a certain pizza for a while, and finally... I'm eating it. True, it's kind of a pseudo-pizza (I made it on naan bread and used pasta sauce as pizza sauce), but it has spinach and tomatoes and feta cheese, and it's glorious. I don't know how I survived without feta cheese for so long. It's more or less the yours truly equivalent of something like... I don't know... soy sauce?

I also got my hands on some Twinings loose tea... Earl Grey style! Have you ever had loose Twinings tea? It's the best tea on the planet. I want to go back to the Stride in London and back to Twinings to get more tea from there. However, that is a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment