Hello and Welcome

Hunting in the deep dark woods and further creative ventures

11.01.2012

Halloween II: The Return of November 1st


Yesterday was Halloween, and it was great. My costume turned out quite well, and I finally saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Trick or treating was fun, and then a bunch of people got together for classic horror movies and pizza. The only downside is that after all the fun, I woke up this morning sicker than a dog, and sicker than I've been in over a year. Every time I cough I want to cry. This is painful, and absolutely horrible.

Still, even though I am in bed feeling dismal, yesterday was fun. I absolutely adore Halloween!

And now, with no further ado... The final result of my Halloween costume. I spent over a month planning and making it, and it turned out not too bad.



 Now... to rest, drink hot lemonade and eat toast. Merr... :( I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment